Holly hanna Ive been nominated for a blog award!
Much gratitude to the most Gracious Charlene Tomlinson at “CharChar’s Kitchen; A Vegan-Friendly Food Blog” for nominating me!
There are some Rules and Guidelines for this Award:
1. Thank the beautiful person who presented you with this award (already done!! but again much much thanks Charlene 🙂 excited to meet ya on the island sometime 🙂
2. Tell 7 things about yourself (or more, my add 🙂 )
3. Pass the award on to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered (or love, my add), and think are fantastic!
So here goes!
7 things about me:
1. I am a sun loving leo, mornings and sunny afternoons are my time 🙂
2. With my cat like tendencies I prefer to suntan rather than swim, but will enjoy some water time here and there or glide above surfing.
3. At one time I was called the garborator (garbage disposal, for you americans) eating anything and everything in my path ahhaha, I was that friend that you could always count on to finish off your plate and his plate and her plate ahah 🙂
4. Cultivation of all encompassing unconditional love is my life focus.
5. While I am a active person enjoying much activity, but when its time to lax do so with as much passion.
6. Love love love all philosophy finding joy in the simple truth of unity in all.
7. I believe we all are amazing and worthy of unlimited love, no one has more worth than another, including animals n that mosquito you slapped.
I want to share more 🙂
8. My dream is to live in a tree house (mango durian or jackfruit tree, or many tree houses connected) in my own orchard/healthcenter with a mini ramp nearby of course, with loads of rooms for friends, family, and anyone wishing to take a step back and glow, thinkin ewok village hahahahahha
9. I believe racism is one of the lowest forms of stupidity
10. I dont believe in conspiracy theory, but sure do believe in conspiracy
11. I know we are going to make it
12. Ive been told its a sickness to want to be “too healthy” I believe its a sickness to think its normal to purposely poison oneself habitually.
13. Im a huge believer in exchanging old habits with newer better ones that serve your highest needs.
14. I believe we are all family, sometimes family members just dont get along as well hahahahah time love and understanding heals all
15. Im really excited about this moment, as well as the next, the past moments are just lessons.
16. I believe at this point in history its of utmost importance to focus your health, immunity, love of self, and family, changing times we are living in who knows whats coming.
17. Im a traveling man, I love flowing with the pulls of life considering many places home. “Wherever he hangs his hat is his home”. My moto is “seek comfort in everything”
18. Time is on my side, it can be on your side too 🙂
19. My biggest wish is to profoundly change the world one person at a time, through improved diet lifestyle and belief patterns.
human up n doer too if u dare hahahaha
enjoy peacelovenseasonalfruit ck
ahha Well Share 10 blogs eh, I must admit I dont really follow too many blogs so instead will share some peopel that have blogs I have followed and wish to share with you!
1. Well I really wish to Share Char’s blog with you and much thanks Again for sharing mine!!! Its focus is on healthy vegan fare flowing with love fun n gratitude for all that is 🙂 I really love the vibes. http://charskitchen.blogspot.com/ looking at her blog today It seems i have inspired her to move more towards low fat raw vegan! tis great. I can tell her passion is helping others through sharing her expereinces in a fun uplifting way, enjoy it!! Only love your way!! Keep spreading the sweetness that life truly is 🙂
2. If youve follwed me for a while Im sure youve heard me mention Dr. Doug Graham, I consider him my mentor. His site and blog at http://foodnsport.com/blog.html is truly unrivaled bringing such good info and inspiration to the table it cant be missed 🙂 Always thanks n love Doug for showing me the way n instilling the thought to be the lighthouse!
im doubling this up
Well this technically isnt a blog, but its a support page for low fat raw vegans headed off by Dr Doug Graham. I have literally spend thousands of hours reading questions and answers and following discussions on here over the last 6 years, invaluble this board is in reasearch and asking questions. http://www.vegsource.com/talk/raw/ Love to you Doug for so selflessly giving your time every day to answer and help.
3. Not technically a blog but a awesome site http://harshitayoga.com/index.html is my friend Agni’s brain leak on yoga, meditation, poetry, philosophy, art and great things in general. Her passion and commitment to self study, mastery and ever expanding love and consciousness is awe inspiring. Much love to you Agni 🙂
4. A good friend and ebook affiliate Swazy at http://www.fitonraw.com/ provides amazing informative blog as well as a great recipe book available on her site. Her Commitment to health and fitness and sharing the bounty with others is a blessing to us all. Always love n thanks to you Swazye 🙂
5. Ill be honest here I havent read this entire blog, but this one post I came across was well written and chalk full of info that all should read!! http://www.raw-food-health.net/HybridFruits.html If you have bought into any fears or misconceptions on “hybrid fruits” or dangers of fruit, this is a must read. Great stuff!
6. My frined Debbie Took, hmm Ive been enjoying her posts for years on vegsource and more recently found her blog. Its really well written covering various aspects of healthyful lviing as well as application philosophy or the low fat raw diet, love it!!! thanks Debbie!! you rock it! http://debbietookrawforlife.blogspot.com/
7. Well once again this technically isnt a blog, haha dejavu ahha,, but it is a great site focusing on sharing and deloping the concepts of unconditional love and the impact it can have on your life. Peep it out, hey a lill more love never hurt nobody 🙂 http://www.iloveulove.com/ Much love to you, you deserve nothing but limitless unconditional love, many blessings 🙂
8. My friend Fruity Jules rocks a awesome website all about living as a joyous frutarian. http://www.myfruitarianlife.blogspot.com/ I have also enjoyed following and reading her posts for years on vegsource as well as directly by email. Her passion and youthful energy shine through in her writings and being, love to you Jules, enjoy!!
9. Freelee is a good freind and amazing low fat raw vegan blogger from Australia http://sweetjuicyfreelee.com/ . She is also the co creator of http://www.30bananasaday.com/ (another great site and support community) and has been spreading the low fat raw vegan vibes like a champ!! Love her content passion and vibes always, knocking out myths and never afraid to speak her truth, sure to please 🙂 Much love n Thanks Freelee!!!
10. Last but most def not least My good freind Robby Barbaro at http://robbybarbaro.org/ whom I dub the Diabetes Crusader! He has a nonprofit organisation solely dedicated to teaching others about the realities of diabetes “type 2 diabetes is a choice, make a educated descision” – Robby B. Being a type 1 diabetic while living a 100% low fat raw vegan diet is inspiring to say the least, his commitment, passion and drive to share his knowledge and experience is ever inspiring! Check him out and share with anyone you know afflicted with diabetes.Much love to you bradah!!
oh ok one more ahha cant forget my Sista Rachael 🙂
11. A great friend and extended family member (lived with Rachael my Bradah Dwight n their son n my homie Julien back in the day ) has a great blog and site dedicated to helping others on thier health and healing journey. http://www.wholebalancing.com/ As a Reiki Mater (thanks for passing the knowledge), Reflexologist and nutrition coach filled with much knowledge and insight Rachel shines with her passion and love of helping others attain the vitality and peace that is our natural state. Love to you and the whole Pineau fam!!!
oh my one more!
12. My good freind Deanna Litz at Light Living is really awesome, she single handily puts on raw potlucks in saskatoon, arranges amazing raw and green kitchen workshops and puts out a great blog!!! http://lightliving.ca/ Light Living is all about renewing, restoring and rejuvenating yourself naturally … by eating more organic, whole vegetarian foods and creating healthy living spaces. Much love to you Deanna, missing the potlucks n looking forward to more time 🙂
I feel I could go on and on but this already is a long post!!! I really do hope you enjoy it tons! and look out i got a new video all in HD from a week long consult with some surfer freinds comming at you soon!!