Do you want the best of nutrition in order to support your athletic pursuits?
Are you curious as to what science really says about nutrition and performance?
Did you know that you can perform better with food out of the garden than you can with powders and potions from the chemistry lab?
Whether you are a seasoned athlete or just getting started with a fitness program, Nutrition and Athletic Performance is your guide to success. Discover what athletes from every sport around the world have been using to set personal bests.
This book is all you will need to finally:
- ascertain what to eat for maximum energy before, during, and after physical activities.
- understand the skills necessary for monitoring your hydration and fuel requirements.
- put to rest questions about protein, fat, and carbohydrates so you can focus on having fun.
- discover why “more” of any given nutrient is often a problem, not a solution.
- learn how to recover like the professionals do.
- gain the knowledge to stay fit and healthy for a lifetime.