- You affirm that you are more than 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement. The Site is not intended for children under 13 and any access or use by a person under the age of 18 years of age is prohibited.
- All trade names, trademarks, and images and biographical information of people used in TRA Content and contained in the Site, are either the property of, or used with permission by, TRA. The use of Content by you is strictly prohibited unless specifically permitted by this Agreement. Any unauthorized use of Content may violate the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights of TRA and/or third parties, as well as the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes. Nothing contained in this Agreement or in the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or other proprietary information without the express written consent of TRA or third party owner. TRA respects the copyright, trademark and all other intellectual property rights of others. TRA has the right, but has no obligation, to remove content and accounts containing materials that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or this Agreement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being violated and/or that any work belonging to you has been reproduced on the Site or in any Content in any way, you may notify TRA at its email contact address below. Please provide your name and contact information, the nature of your work and how it is being violated, all relevant copyright and/or trademark registration information, the location/URL of the violation, and any other information you believe is relevant.
- When you register with TRA and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, offers, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products, programs, services, or other records or correspondence from TRA. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to TRA, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of TRA. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of TRA. TRA shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- TRA shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- For any and all paid programs including, but not limited to, challenges, coaching, courses the following terms apply:
- You authorize TRA to debit your payment account provided at sign up, which includes the billing information and payment information, and to remit funds on your behalf to TRA.
- You agree to provide accurate information for your payment account, that you have the right and authorization to use the payment account and own the payment account, and that you will update TRA with any changes in the payment account. For cancellations and any questions, please email TRA at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the Raw Vegan Lifestyle Success System payment plan: 4 payments of $107 : your RVLSS course membership will continue month-to-month unless you provide 30 days written notice to TRA of your intention to not renew. TRA will continue to bill your payment account until you cancel. There are no refunds in the event of cancellation during a month in which you have paid or during the time period in which you provide the required 30 day notice to cancel. No refunds will be given for prior payments made. Upon cancelling, you will forfeit your access to the course including all recorded training, and materials. If you are requesting a cancellation, please contact us by emailing email@example.com with the words “CANCEL RVLSS” in the subject line.
- Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than once. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but if there is a money back guarantee offer, it is void after a customer has used it for one specific product once. From time to time, on some TRA Media products, we will offer our members the opportunity to purchase additional products and services at a discount rate. To be eligible for this discount, the customer must me a member in good standing at the time of purchase. In the event that a member purchases an item that was eligible for a discount, if the member notifies our Customer Care department within 30 days of the purchase, a partial refund for the discounted amount will be offered. If the available discount is not reported within 30 days, a credit for additional purchases will be up to no longer than 180 days from the date of purchase.
- For The Raw Advantage Ebooks: The Product (or multiple purchases of the Product) is NON REFUNDABLE and all sales are final.
- The Raw Advantage Media reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove access without notice to any previously purchased training or content that is no longer valid or deemed out of date.
- NEITHER TRA NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. FRM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. FRM DOES NOT INTEND TO PROVIDE ANY HEALTH OR MEDICAL ADVICE. THE WEBSITE AND ITS INFORMATION OR CONTENT ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR TREATMENT. ALL HEALTH OR MEDICAL DECISIONS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO DIET, NUTRITION, AND EXERCISE, SHOULD BE MADE ONLY AFTER CONSULTING YOUR OWN DOCTOR AND SOLELY IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR DOCTOR’S ADVICE. FRM DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ADVERSE REACTIONS, EFFECTS, OR CONSEQUENCES, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS INFORMATION OR CONTENT. YOU ALONE ASSUME THE RISK RELATED TO FOOD YOU PURCHASE, PREPARE, OR CONSUME, AS THERE MAY BE AGRICULTURAL CONTAMINATION BY PATHOGENS, CHEMICALS, OR FOOD-BORNE ILLNESSES, AND OTHER RISKS RELATED TO YOUR PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS, ALLERGIES, ILLNESSES, STOMACH, BLOOD, OR IMMUNE DISORDERS. FRM PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND ITS INFORMATION OR CONTENT AS-IS, AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO ACCURACY, TRUTH, SCIENTIFIC BASIS OR RESEARCH. ALL STATEMENTS ARE OPINION AND FOR INFORMATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL TRA BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF TRA HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF TRA AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM ARISES IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID IN SUBSCRIPTION FEES UP TO THE DATE OF THE CLAIM.
- You agree to indemnify and hold TRA and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that TRA may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. TRA reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide TRA with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by TRA.
If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this Agreement, please contact TRA at firstname.lastname@example.org