GROUP RAW FOOD LIFESTYLE / CULINARY CLASSES, WORKSHOPS AND PRESENTATIONS
SPEAKING AND PRESENTING ON ANY NUMBER OF SUBJECTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Raw food 101, raw food in the real world
- Emotional and binge eating, creating a healthy relationship with food
- Are you an angry vegan, candid talk and support groups
- Surviving socially on a raw lifestyle, tricks, and tips for connection and ease
- The power of holistic living; we are only as strong as our weakest link
- Applying the raw food diet, common pitfalls, and setbacks
- The raw food diet, pregnancy, and kids
- Raw food in the winter, how to stay happy and warm
- Unconditional space, creating ease and poise in our lives
- How to thrive as a raw food vegan, as a top-level athlete, or computer hackie
- Beyond salad; it’s all about the sauce
- Shopping, storing, and ripening loads of raw food, how to get the best deals
- My personal story and vision for the future
- Raw food-inspired songs and humor, Mr. Fruitastic
- Raw food chef skills and secret kitchen techniques, hygienic and low-fat raw gourmet
- Low-fat raw vegan cuisine workshops/demos and catering
I feel blessed to grow as a speaker traveling the world sharing the principles of holistic health, natural hygiene, and raw food nutrition. Serving as a key speaker, and head chef, and sharing via raw food demos for multiple international raw food festivals fills my need to share amazing food, and high vibes to help create more fun and ease in the raw food lifestyle as well as in the kitchen. I have been the go-to raw chef to create meal plans and feasts for 30 – 650+ people per day at retreats and festivals as well as have held many private raw food education/food demos and catered dinners. Having been trained by Dr. Douglas Graham in “Presenting Excellence” as a speaker and as a certified 80/10/10 Chef in his “Culinary Skills Week” brings decades of experience and raw food excellence.
Filled with the uncountable benefits of this lifestyle I feel it’s my purpose to shine bright and be that lighthouse, or beacon, for others on the path. It is truly my passion to spread my love for holistic health and science-based nutritional knowledge that I have grown in, and through. I have been a 100% raw food vegan since 2004 and have coached hundreds of people in the last 10 years of my consulting practice. I have been invited as an international speaker across 7 countries since 2009, in 2012 “The Best of Raw Awards” awarded me 3rd place in the “Best Raw Gourmet Chef” category, and in 2013 I was awarded “Funniest Raw Male”, “Best Raw Song” as well as “Best Raw Retreat”.
I am most happy to offer presentations, workshops, and group consultations on various subjects for both small and large groups.