Raw Vegan Burger Patties
It’s really hard to beat raw vegan burgers, these are fairly quick to whip up and taste delicious with a lettuce wrap, tomato, a avocado slice and a raw ketchup or bbq sauce! Embrace the vibrant flavors and 210 calories per serving, goodness of this wholesome recipe, crafted to nourish your body and tantalize your taste buds.
- 1 Jalapeño
- Rough chop the Carrots, broccoli and mushrooms, add to the food processor and pulse into a crumble and place in a big bowl.Alternatively finely shred with a grater.
- Slice off the outside edges of 2/3’s of the tomatoes (reserving the seeds / juicy parts of the tomatoes) slicing into a fine dice and then add the cubes to the big bowl.
- Blend the remaining tomatoes with all of the remaining ingredients except for the hemp seeds, be sure to pit the dates.
- Stir the thick tomato based sauce into the shredded / diced ingredients, add the hemp seeds and mix well.
- Form into 6 large thick patties (per 3 servings = 2 burgers each) and set directly on your dehydrator trays.
- I find it works best to have 2-3 burgers at the front of 2-3 separate sheets so they are closest to the fan and dry in the least amount of time.
- Dehydrate at 118° for 4 hours or till dry enough to carefully flip without falling apart, flip.
- * The best way to flip the burgers is by gently twisting them on the tray to release them, then “sandwiching” the patties between two dehydrator trays and carefully flipping them both at the same time. You then take off the top tray (that was the bottom) and your set!
- Dehydrate for 1-2 more hours or until your desired dryness.
- Serve on a large iceberg or a romaine lettuce leaf with a big slice of tomato, some sliced avocado, I find 1 avocado works well for 4 – 6 burgers, and some raw ketchup or bbq sauce!
- For 1 serving this recipe contains 210 calories
These delicious raw vegan burger patties also freeze well, make a double or triple batch and store for a quick burger night! Simply remove from the freezer and dehydrate at ~118° for ~20 - ~30 minutes!Serving Suggestions:Regular Eater: 5 servings.Banana Commander: 2.5 servings.
Calories: 210kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 11gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 90mgPotassium: 1169mgFiber: 8gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 14531IUVitamin C: 94mgCalcium: 150mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Wishing You Much