Have Diabetes? Change your Life for the Better I Guarantee it!
Do you or anyone you know have Diabetes?
How about specifically Type 1 Diabetes?
My good friend Robby Barbaro (a type 1 diabetic + raw food Coach) just emailed me with a amazing opportunity that I couldn’t help but share… I really hope it reaches someone who could use this life changing information, See his message below and share this post with anyone you think may be interested 🙂
“I want to help you change your relationship with type 1 diabetes, for the rest of your life. Changing habits is not something that happens overnight. That is why I’ve partnered with Dr. Cyrus Khambatta to offer a 16-week, online group coaching program. This program changes lives.
A program for type 2 diabetics is coming soon. Reply to this email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) if you are interested in more information.
Our success rate is 100%. Everyone who implements the program into their life sees dramatic improvements in insulin sensitivity and overall well-being.
There are only 3 spaces remaining in the next group for type 1 diabetics, which starts on February 13. Sign-up closes on February 6.
Below you can find more information about the Type 1 Training Club. Please join us for a FREE webinar on Wednesday, February 3 at 6:00pm PT / 9:00pm ET. We will be answering as many questions as we possibly can during the webinar. Click here to register.
All my best,
What is Small Group Diabetes Coaching?
The training club is a four-month nutrition and fitness coaching program that will transform your relationship with food, increase your fitness level and give you the best blood sugar control you’ve ever had. Period.
Best of all, you get to transform your habits in a small group setting, with like-minded people who support and encourage you throughout the process. Most importantly, you’ll have FUN transforming your habits, and watch as your mind and body change in front of your eyes week to week.
In this 16-week coaching program we will teach you:
- Exactly what foods cause insulin resistance and make blood sugar control seemingly impossible
- Exactly what foods boost your insulin sensitivity
- How to move for improved blood sugar
- How often to move to reduce body fat, look better, feel better, gain strength and endurance
- How to break the cycle of emotional eating, and start losing weight and keeping it off
Is This Program For You?
The amount of personal care and attention you will receive is unlike most group coaching programs, and because of that, we can only offer this program to a small number of people as demand is high We are looking to accept people into this coaching program that have the right qualities to succeed, including:
- A determination to make lifestyle changes that will become long-term habits
- An open mind, and a willingness to apply methods that truly work
- An excitement for experiencing the best health you’ve had in years
- A commitment to provide positive support to others
This Program Will Challenge You To…
- Reexamine your long-held beliefs about what you think is “right” about nutrition and fitness.
- Step out of your comfort zone.
- Make a daily commitment to your health and to prioritize your well-being.
- Establish a new relationship with food and teach you a system that significantly enhances your ability to sit in the driver’s seat of your health.
REGISTER FOR THE FREE WEBINARTO ASK QUESTIONS AND LEARN MORE
I hope you find this information and post extremely valuable, if you or anyone you know has diabetes take the extra second to forward this to them, you never know how big of a impact it could make! 🙂
Wishing you Much
Wishing You Much