Raw and vegan bbq goers rejoice, finally a thick and creamy authentic tasting potato salad that doesn’t actually use raw potatoes! Hold on to your hats and dive in to this video to help make your summer bbq plans complete!
For years I have enjoyed making raw burgers and coleslaw, perfect additions to a summer time bbq, but something was always missing…
Now we all know that raw potatoes do not digest well nor is the texture that appealing, it took a while but I am really excited to share this epic raw vegan potato salad recipe!
I really hope you enjoy it a ton!
Creamy Potato Salad
✤ 8 Crimni Mushrooms (.3 lb / 140 g)
✤ 3 Zucchini (.75 lb / 445 g)
✤ 1/3 – 2/3 head Cauliflower (.6 lb / 280 g)
✤ *4 Green Onion (.08 lb / 36 g)
✤ Fresh Dill (.02 lb / 6.5 g)
✤ 2 Avocado (.5 lb / 230 g)
✤ 2 tsp Mustard Seed/Powder
✤ **Optional: 1 Jalapeño for a bite
✤ Vitamix / Powerful Blender
1. Large dice all mushrooms, 2/3 zucchini and 3/4 cauliflower.
2. Place the mushrooms and zucchini in the hot sun for 2 – 4 hours, or in a dehydrator at 115°F for 2 – 3 hours rotating the ingredients (driest to back wettest to front) 1/2 way through.
3. Soak cauliflower in hot water bath (below boiling) for 2 minutes. Mix all cubes together.
4. Blend the remaining zucchini, cauliflower, onion bottoms, mustard seed with 1/2 the avocado.
5. Fine chop the dill, or add dry dill to taste at the end, and green onion tops, mix together with sauce and cubes.
6. Cut the avocado into cubes and add in with a light stir, serve and enjoy with other BBQ favourites.
About the recipe and the recipes…
For more of my favourite delicious raw recipes and many others to go with this amazing potato salad recipe check out my
From Mac and Cheese, to Burgers, to Ice cream floats, to Hash-browns and more!
I am so excited to invite you to the next
at the amazing organic, permaculture retreat center – The Farm of Life!
PS – if you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Excited to enjoy with you!
Want some Burgers to go with your Potato Salad?
Grab your new or Refurbished Vitamix or Excalibur Dehydrator
with FREE shipping Here!
Check out “My Top 4 Ways to get Vitamin D as a Vegan”
I hope you really love the Potato Salad and grab yourself a copy of the
Simply Delicious American Classics to have the best summer ever!
Wishing you Much