Enjoy this simple to prepare raw vegan spinach dip that has an authentic taste and texture!
A great tasting dip served with some veggie sticks can make an amazing snack, hors d’oeuvre, starter, or main course! This dip is unique in that it utilizes a lesser known technique to soften the spinach so that it tastes and “feels” cooked, texture wise, even though its still raw.
I hope you really enjoy it a ton, get the full recipe breakdown and instructions below!
If your ready radically change your life with a truly holistic raw, or high raw vegan lifestyle, to feel better, look better, enjoy more energy, better digestion, higher levels of health and fitness then check out the
I believe in this system so much that I am offering a full 90 day No Risk Guarantee, check out the link to take advantage of the NO Risk Guarantee
Now that we have covered all the shameless promotion lets get to the
Raw Vegan Spinach Dip Recipe!
This recipe could serve 1 person as a main course alongside a assortment of sliced veggies, such as carrots, cucumbers, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, book choy, radishes etc, or be served as an amazing snack, hors d’oeuvre, or starter for 2 – 5+ people at a dinner party or potluck.
The one thing you will want to do before hand, Ideally the night before, is to freeze the spinach and optional arugula over night and then thaw for at room temperature for 1-2 hours before making and serving the dip. This ruptures the cell wall of the greens leaving them with a very similar look, taste and texture of steamed greens.
Now to the recipe!
Authentic Raw Vegan Spinach Dip
2-3 Ripe Avocados (.8 – 1.2 lb / 360 – 540 g)
Spinach or a mix of Spinach and Arugula (.33 lb / 150 Grams)
Minced Red Onion (2 tsp)
Minced Garlic (1 tsp)
1. Start by freezing the spinach, and or spinach and arugula mix the night before. I like to use both Spinach and arugula as well as the optional garlic and onion. I
*f you are omitting the optional onion and garlic you may want to use a quarter arugula to three quarter spinach mix, and up to a half and half mix if you want a bit of a bite.
2. Take the spinach / mix out 2 hours prior to serving the recipe to thaw in a bowl at room temperature.
3. Near serving time slice open the avocados and scoop or squish out into a bowl, mash until fairly smooth with a fork, no need to be fully smooth.
4. Add the optional ingredients and mix in well if using.
5. Grab the defrosted greens and squeeze out just a bit of the moisture, form into a log on a cutting board and chop well info small bits.
6. Stir the well chopped defrosted greens into the bowl with the avocado, stir until well mixed.
7. Serve immediately with loads of chopped veggies.
* if not serving immediately mix in the juice of 1 lime or 1/2 a lemon.
I hope you really love this simple authentic raw vegan spinach dip recipe, if you did I encourage you to share it with some friends and to check out over 100 more free recipes in the videos section and “free recipes” section of my Free Raw Recipes App!
Wishing You Much