Blessed by @lena_lalune_ asking me to share my Raw Thai Curry Recipe from my new book Cravings Busters Sweet & Savoury Stews, LIVE with her in this fun food demo!
Lena and I had such a fun time talking about raw food, our journeys and playing with recipes, I hope you enjoy the conversation, antics and the food demo! If you like Thai food then you are going to love my new Raw Thai Curry Recipe.
To the Raw Thai Curry Recipe!
Sweet, savoury, tangy, and juicy, this Thai stew is hydrating and satisfying
Raw Thai Curry Recipe
Ingredients:5 Tomatoes (.75 lb / 345 g)
- Dice .5 lb / 230 g of the tomatoes, half of the pineapple, and all of the cucumber, bell pepper, and onion, and mix them together in a large bowl.
- Make the coconut milk, add to the blender.
- Rough chop the remaining pineapple and tomatoes and add to the blender with coconut milk, dried tomato, and pineapple.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth adjusting herbs and lime to taste
- Pour over the ingredients in the bowl, stir, and serve!
If you like the looks of this Raw Thai Curry and want to explore the world of Sweet & Savoury Stews…
Move Over Salads, it’s Stew’s Time To Shine!
Enjoy 21 classic stew recipes from around the world made Raw
Verified Cravings Busters recipes sure to bust the toughest cooked food cravings
Flexible recipes ranging from simple hygienic, to nightshade free to low-fat raw gourmet
?Bonus produce texture tips and two ethnic spice mix recipes
Thanks again Lena for the fun and connection, be sure to give her a follow on here on ig and on YT!
Learn more about Lena and her epic new book “Next Level Pasta Recipes”
and on YouTube
I am sorry to say that the Ultimate Raw Vegan Bundle promo period is over for this year, stay tuned and be sure to sign up to my mailing list here to be notified first when the all-new bundle comes back!
Wishing You Much